EPM 16.7% 0.7¢ eclipse metals limited.

EPM uranium-gold-palladium-platinum and base metals potentials., page-269

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    G’day Barry.

complicated times for many companies , but political parties and community sentiment change., sometimes quickly.,

ggg .. I reckon there are resources in the ground, good resources, valuable resources .. resources despite there bad name could reduce the carbon footprint.

we hope that any management team ggg, Epm and many others have the ability to make good when the chips are down . Now I understand that ggg has some of that glowey stuff in the ground .,

let’s not mince our words , there has been a couple of f ups in that industry . But I liken it to comparing 1950 car technology to the modern stuff . Chalk and cheese. You would hope (ggg) would spruik the virtues of modern nuclear, coupled with modern mining techniques, coupled with the pro and cons of this fuel source . Companies should adapt and improvise as circumstances present or change . I hope the team is doing that , bending , negotiating, let’s not leave any stone unturned .

The old ranger mine here in oz ..only my opinion but what a shit place to have a mine. Country is beautiful. Ok rio is revitalising it , but still., country there , just beautiful.

now I will publicly state this .. if any of the desert mob didn’t want mining at devils elbow , they would have my support . What little or non existent clout I have with Epm I wouldn’t support the venture . Even if I did a couple of $$.

as I said , I’m not as well versed with ggg. But timing, lobbying Coupled with innovation and the Will to do things differently may bare fruit .

In any case baz and pokey , keep the banter going , work on your insults . Fundamentally whilst you differ in opinions , be kind to yourself s and to others .,(I’m sure you both are)

regards c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2957982 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1978978 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.