CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

ept and 3d seismic, page-10

1. 502 Posts.
    Karl said: "My reports here have been cut directly from company announcements. It doesn't include BRR/Video presentations without a transcript."

Karl,
    My report extracts are sourced from an official ASX release by the company to all shareholders - so don't imply that they come from any other source.

You appear not to have read the Quarterly Update released to the market via the ASX on 30 April 2012 as I suggested. That is where the information I posted is replicated from.

Your information may well be factual but the information I am referring to is at least 6 weeks more current than yours. (It is also factual - in case you were implying by your comment that it wasn't)

As for why things might have changed from the original plan to the one now underway - well that's the nature of projects - you juggle priorities to deliver the best outcome. You adjust your deliverables to best accommodate the constraints under which you are required to deliver that outcome (government approvals (permitting); risk (of contaminating the EPT with seismic disturbances) ; funding etc etc etc)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.576K 158.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 64939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.