CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

ept and 3d seismic, page-11

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Superhard, I was not implying your information was coming from another source. I was in fact implying that I may have missed something pertinant in a Radio or Video interview, because without a transcript I don't have time to review them all.

Secondly, I used the 15th and 27th of March reports to show WHEN THE BOARD CHANGED DIRECTION. Between those 12 days they went from one point of view to another. Now they have come back to the first.

My intention was to show that originally the board said they could do 3D and EPT together and then changed that to say they couldn't start teh EPT until 3D was completed. Now there was another major CTP event which occured between those two days - the 15th and 27th of March - and that is the removal of JH as CEO.

The obvious implication there is that JH believed in the pragmatic view - do them together, while the board decided that the shareholders could wait and do it the perfectionist method.

The same really is true between drilling a 2nd well vs stopping drilling to do seismic - one is pragmatic, the other perfection.

(Thank you Red Duck for the terminology).

And it's my understanding that even with all the 3D and EPT we will still need to drill another well to find the oil/water contact and complete the calculations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.