PCK 3.23% 3.2¢ painchek ltd

EPT Chart Discussion, page-293

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I don't like leaving the order sitting there in the queue generally but well done Cal if you picked some up at .027 this morning, I missed that opportunity!

I know it's a bad day all around for the spec stocks in general but I wouldn't worry about the close here. Very low volume, not even enough to fill my little order I was watching. I for one am in the market for a bit more of this stock.

There are previous posts detailing the Abbey Scale and the fact this is better than what is currently being used. In the simplest of forms, there is obviously a market for this product or the team wouldn't have assembled to market it!!

Unlike stocks which require plenty of capital, this is very low cash burn. I appreciate that when a trading halt comes here that I won't immediately think that it's another cry for more money. This gives the luxury of time should it be needed.

To back it up, we don't need to wait long to see the big dog Daffas have a go at his specialty.. marketing this type of product. Sometimes new technology takes the old school a bit of time to warm to, but it only takes a second to think of where we have already arrived.

I lost some cash today too, but I didn't sell one share. I will be snooping around and keen for any opportunities much lower than this. Patience is difficult but my faith is in the management of this company and their skills. In 6 months or so I will see where my patience has brought me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.