PCK 3.57% 2.9¢ painchek ltd

EPT Chart Discussion, page-319

1. 259 Posts.

Everything is just in my opinion but you are right these are only small sell off's and any news will see a dramatic turn quickly, and that is when sentiment will change, but as I have always said the only person who can do that is PD by hitting the road or giving us updates. The quarterly was weak with no real content, any news people were hoping for wasn't in it and they sold. No news on the facial signature, the Perth Roadshows, no real content on the Adelaide expo (one small paragraph) for something they talk up back in Jan as being huge and supposedly well received, no news on the Gold Coast Expo, No news or updates relating to Nvisio, Bupa, IBM or anyone else.

No depth or content at all and I guidance on what they are doing over the next 8 months to commercialization.

I am still holding but I wish I listened to the charts and sold and bought back, but against what others might think I don't really trade. I believe in the product (so far) but really think PD and the team can be doing more to for the SP and keep it up. It has now been 6 months since listing and 10% gain is not something management should be applauded for, there job is to keep fine tune the product, market it and keep the market interested which I BELIEVE they have / are failing to do shown by the SP.

Not sure about the top 20 question. I would think they would have to update because for a short period that company or individual was not ion the top 20 but not sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $19.97K 697.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1419145 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 206943 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.