PCK 3.57% 2.9¢ painchek ltd

I am nott that influential unfortunatelly, the drops are because...

1. 259 Posts.
    I am nott that influential unfortunatelly, the drops are because of managemeny and impatient hands selling to make money else where.
    Please go back and read my posts. The reason in wanting an announcement is for the fact that PD has been giving information relating to the achievements of the business to some people and EPAT technologies has carried out roadshows while 99% of us are none the wiser. I have held since October and will continue to hold, however that does not mean I don't want to know the same information as everyone else and what the business is doing.

If I was in for a "pip trade" I would have sold when i said it would close the gap and see 25 and buy back or 1 one the many other occassions that has presesnted itself.

Because I am not in love with management (which seems a prerequisite for HC threads) does not mean I dont think it is a worthwhile product or that I don't see the potential to make $$$ long term.

So in summary for yourself and everyone, I am wanting / expecting the ann to verify what has been said to other holders and what has been "achieved" by management that has not been communicated to all.

I am not a trader but if that makes it easier for you to say so you think that justifies my posts then just go with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $19.97K 697.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1419145 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 206943 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.