PCK 3.57% 2.9¢ painchek ltd

Thanks MJ You are right gaps can take months, maybe years to...

1. 259 Posts.

Thanks MJ

You are right gaps can take months, maybe years to close or if at all but the majority of times they have a funny way of closing, and while we are close it would be nice to see it close now rather then try to close it in 2 - 3 months when we are breaking new highs (hopefully) but I am only 50/50 still.

Despite all the positive spin of fundamentals which I am happy to hear and trust me I am a believer of the product, I find charts don't lie.

Some TA info:

I found the below interesting, showing the highs and lows over the past 6 months period, which show that in the last 6 months since listing EPT with all the strong fundamentals has made new lows 15 times and new highs only 7. The fundamentals are great and they are ticking them off but there is something the market doesn't like reflected by the SP and the number of times EPT is making new lows. I am not sure if why with strong fundamentals and so many milestones being ticked off the SP has hit more lows then high but maybe it is the marketing team not getting the word out, maybe it is the political environment, maybe it is time frames, maybe it is the product. Who knows

LOWS HIGHS

EPT new lows.PNG EPT new highs.PNG

There seems to be good support at the 22/ 23 which is our pivot point and 2nd support level and Our first pivot point and first resistance has moved from 30 to now 27 shown below.

EPT Resistance an Support Levels.PNG

P.s. I am not trading, but sharing information that some might find useful.

L.G.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $19.97K 697.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1419145 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 206943 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.