PCK 3.57% 2.9¢ painchek ltd

This would have to be one of the hardest stocks to read for...

1. 259 Posts.

This would have to be one of the hardest stocks to read for charts and I would not want to be attempting to trade it purely because the depth is not there and the spread is too big, although there is some off screen buying / selling. We are just bouncing between sup and res on little volume until news, which I hope is soon, even something about the GC expo, and other business updates would be nice and not waiting until the next quarterly to hear something

Charts:

A nice (surprising) finish again and if the charts are anything to go by, it has actually set up a perfect Dragonfly Doji which there is a massive sell off after the candle starts but the candle closes at or near its high and at the same level as the open. This can identify a weakening of the previous bearish sentiment.
    The longer the lower shadow, the smaller the upper shadow, and the smaller the real body, the more significant the pattern is.

Looks pretty perfect for me, but will still need news to move it a decent amount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $19.97K 697.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1419145 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 206943 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.