PCK 2.94% 3.5¢ painchek ltd

Political uncertainty will always have an effect on all stocks...

1. 259 Posts.
    Political uncertainty will always have an effect on all stocks regardless of MC's. Before britex and just after nearly all stocks were in the red, immediately after Trump won was a blood bath on the ASX until some confidence was restored, or when the king of SA passed away there was uncertainty and with that a sell off across the ASX. I dont think any stock is excused where there is political uncertainty, especially when it comes to mum and dad investors which EPT is mostly made up of.

On the 17th May Major U.S. benchmarks suffered big losses. The S&P 500 index had its largest drop since September, sliding 1.8 percent to 2,357.03. The Dow Jones industrial average lost 1.8 percent to 20,606.93. The Nasdaq composite index gave up 2.6 percent to 6,011.24 which then has a roll on effect to the asian markets that hurt us the most and the reason I suspect we had a red day across the markets regardless of MC.

These drops are brought on by Trump economics of his tax reforms, $1Trillion infrastructure plans and doubts he will get them over the line.

We only need 3m sell to get to 20, which is about 0.7% of the tradable shares, not a large amount by any stretch and as you mentioned Busta with loose hands this would not take long at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $57.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $13.34K 391.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241364 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 421180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.