PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

The short answer is that RAP on the surface appeared to have a...

1. 70 Posts.
    The short answer is that RAP on the surface appeared to have a larger target market and became something of a spec stock darling so it became very popular and that was reflected in the market cap.

I say on the surface, because although theoretically the target market of RAP is much larger (anyone and everyone could potentially use the app, whereas ept is only (for now) targeted at children and dementia patients), ept would likely be used repeatedly by the same user. So say with RAP you think you have pneumonia, you cough and get your result, that is one usage per customer once in a blue moon. With ept, the app will likely be subscription based, as a user could be using it multiple times a day.

In sum, RAP had a higher market cap because the market size was perceived to be huge, but in reality, and something most people haven't picked up on yet, the repeated uses of ept vs. one of usage of RAP means ept is a far bigger cash cow even though it has a smaller target market.

This is basically why I bought ept back in the 2s, actual market cap vs potential market cap were and still is way out of sync.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $4.59K 170.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 348259 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 101572 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.