PCK 0.00% 4.0¢ painchek ltd

EPT Chart, page-158

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    all things take time to develop afterall the astute were thinking that like myself in the 2s to 3s, and here we are at 7s and people are still thinking it and rightly so......

look back at some of the recent $100M-$200M cap start up companies and you will find it takes a few months of price action to get to these valuations (the real price move has only been 1 week so far in EPT)........

market sentiment is also bullish lately for pushing many start up companies on the ASX to over $100M mrt caps, a good environment !!

you may well answer your own question at some point later in the year or early next year......but do you have a system and psychology approach to ride such waves? or do you trade in and out numerous times ? no right or wrong answer up to you and your style.....

i rarely find the ins and outs traders looking for the few day moves in a stock that does happen to crack it and transform itself into a legitimate business and have those big trend ups into those valuations of over $100M make more money than those that ride that valuation.....for instance hands up those who posted or for that matter didnt post who sold in the 5s, are you back in? what happens now if it only retraces to 6c or 6.5c or if it keeps kicking on to 8c, you are left behind now having to re-engage the market....any of this sound familiar to some?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $78.18K 1.972M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1006631 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 385241 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.