PCK 6.67% 2.8¢ painchek ltd

EPT Chart, page-371

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    You have really overthought this @longwalker. Okay so you didn't see me say 7c BOUNCE!? I will agree with you that NOBODY can PREDICT or know anything with 100% certainty. I didn't want to get drawn into your BS. In-fact that's exactly what I do, I go by price pattern and movement 2 things that you have said, but decided to put your own spin on it. Technical analysts use every bit of data we can find to put the best possible picture. Every technical analyst here WOULD have caught the bounce IF they chose to trade it. Every chart I have seen have all concurred in agree-ance of a similar theory that if support doesn't hold (WHATEVER the exact number 7c - 7.5c take your fussy pick) then it will continue its downtrend consolidation. IT DIDN'T do that because support was held. You are an antagonist trying to be linguistically correct by getting people to pick "a bottom" or "a top". It's clear to see you're influencing certain members here aswell. I don;t even know why I am getting drawn into this. I don't own any shares NOR do I have capital TO EVEN TRADE IT! Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $18.25K 623.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1342266 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 5631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.