CUV 0.52% $15.17 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

re: lum: patience needed Boardy,I did read an article about...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: lum: patience needed Boardy,

I did read an article about that. They are well behind Cola with sales and tend to think that if prospective customers are confronted by Billboards, it could do better.

They didn't say what type of Billboard and whose is going to be used.

As to the Moscow sign:

ANNOUNCEMENT 7 OCTOBER 2003

" Lumacom has received an order for a prestigious LumaSign to be located in Moscow for the use by one of the world's most recognizable icons - Pepsi. Lumacom Managing Director, Rodd Sala says, “Not only has the order to supply a screen for promoting one of the world's most dramatic consumer companies been secured, it is also the first sale of a LumaSign in Russia; a country with an exciting future in outdoor signs".

“Acceptance of LumaSign technology for advertising by this "world class client" in yet another country is a very significant and important event for Lumacom”, Mr Sala says. “The sale, via Trinity Neon in Moscow, and use by Pepsi in its Russian marketing campaign, further reinforces the cost and environmental benefits of the Lumacom technology.

Our European office anticipates it will generate further interest in LumaSigns in Russia under Lumacom’s joint venture revenue share model, as well as via direct sales similar to this transaction.”

Mr Sala is currently travelling to the UK and Europe to meet all the constituent members of the Mega Group allocating a significant amount of his time to further advance negotiations on sign deals across the region.

As previously announced, a number of prestigious sites are currently being assessed and negotiated as part of Lumacom’s roll-out of joint advertising revenue share deals for Europe. The Company will continue to announce these as and when they occur".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.17
Change
-0.080(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $760.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.38 $15.56 $15.02 $774.6K 50.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8378 $15.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.26 808 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.