PCK 2.94% 3.5¢ painchek ltd

Agree DUB and I have been holding since listing so always...

1. 259 Posts.

Agree DUB and I have been holding since listing so always wanting to see something happen.

The only reason I would like any roadshow to be announced is to give us the opportunity to attend. To give some back ground, PD said there would be an East Coast roadshow in January 2017 when I spoke with him just before Christmas, as I was living in NZ and but was moving home to Sydney and Jan and wanted to know if I would be home in time to make it. He said there will be an announcement after the Christmas break with the dates. In late Jan I called and he said March / April, when I called in March he said April and again said an announcement will come out "next week" with the East Coast roadshow dates, we are now in May and 17 business days from June. I genuinly want to attend and hope they give us all enough time and opportunity to be able to make it and it is not like the Perth Roadshow that occured and no body expect one holder knew about it.

It is also the reason I am a little annoyed that from Jan to what now looks to be at least June he has been saying one thing with obviously no intention to be able to hit those dates.

But I see ur point in wanting facts not fluff.

Good song to listen to while we sit and wait

L.G.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $57.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $13.34K 391.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241364 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 421180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.