PCK 2.94% 3.5¢ painchek ltd

I do partially agree about the hype, however they had 2 MOU's...

1. 259 Posts.

I do partially agree about the hype, however they had 2 MOU's with NASDAQ listed multi billion $ companies, given a gold star and advertised on Inel website who carried out a case study, invited to Expos and now have binding agreemensts among other things. So I think "SOME" of the hype was justified when you have the big boys looking at you and literally on the board similar to how we have IBM looking at us it is hard not to get excited but it doesnt always mean its a done deal.

Even when we hit commercialization (Q4) we will need some decent revenue annoumcements to really start the SP moving to some of the dizzy heights mentioned or justify the potential MC. We also have a milestone target in September handing out $1m worth of shares if we hit it. We should have about $1.5m in the bank Q4 so still have a few quarters up our sleeve hopefuuly get us close to the childrems app development and rollout if the dementia app doesnt take off WHICH I AM SURE IT WILL!

As mentioned here today it would be nice to be more informed as we ( the shareholders) are the one who made EPT what it is today by believing in what we read and buying shares. I still do believe in the product but doesnt mean i have to believe in management YET. They have to prove themselves for that which "I personally" am yet to see.

Options
    L.G.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $57.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $13.34K 391.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241364 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 421180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.