PCK 3.57% 2.9¢ painchek ltd

Absolutely not and it could happen with EPT in time but but not...

1. 259 Posts.
    Absolutely not and it could happen with EPT in time but but not without decent news and I dont want to see people buy in on that hope and hype. RAP only went bananas when the management communicated with the holders and really kicked some goals. EPT definitely won't with what we have been told.

Look back at the start when everyone said this will be the next RAP, 10c before Christmas etc. Crazy.

So this is my disclaimer #
    EVERYTHING I SAY IS BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT OR BASED ON WHAT THE CHARTS SAY, I DON'T HYPE A STOCK OF WHAT COULD BE OR SHOULD BE OR WHAT MORNINGSTAR SAYS IT SHOULD BE FOR FV. SO IF MANAGEMENT COMMUNICATE MORE, APPROVALS, ROADSHOWS, FURTHER DEVELOPMENT, PATENTS, MOU's, NVISIO UPDATE, TRIAL UPDATES ETC THEN MY SENTIMENT WILL CHANGE TO REFLECT WHAT WE GET TOLD.

But at the moment we dont know much so as I have said previously our MC / SP is where it should be or maybe as I have also said previously too high.

I look forward to hearing anything. The 45m options have now expired so 10% less dilution. That is a plus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $19.97K 697.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1419145 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 206943 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.