PCK 2.94% 3.5¢ painchek ltd

A bit of sneaky volume yesterday, possibly with some traders...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    A bit of sneaky volume yesterday, possibly with some traders sniffing around but back to normal today.

Still presents a good buying opportunity in my opinion at these prices.

The more I have been reading about pain management (particularly with dementia) lately the more I believe in this being marketed on quite a large scale. I have posted a study regarding this before, but there are plenty of them available. A lot of them describe the difficulties that an algorithm like this would be able to alleviate.

I am happy with the potential and possibilities with the dementia side of things for now. There is a very serious market for it and the potential for some good revenue. We never know what rabbit might be pulled out of the hat after that point.

I can understand the daily push for more information from management with announcements but I'm also more than happy to sit back and wait for a good announcement with substance. The last thing we need is 'press'. Some companies love drumming up some interest, only to be found out in the end.

The price action could get very exciting in the months to come once we hit the road (as previously stated).

I have watched a few companies like this early on and there are minimal posts. I like it in the fact it's a small group of usually loyal people posting informative information. Once we develop, no doubt we will see fisticuffs and trolls pop up to make a quick buck. Enjoy it now and good luck to all of you that are here at the moment!

IMO

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $57.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $13.34K 391.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241364 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 421180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.