CGG 0.00% 53.0¢ citadel resource group limited

eqn mulitbagger in the making or taken out

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi guys,

Just for your obvious interest this post which I just posted on the EQN forum.

Plenty upside for both Equinox and Citadel holders imho.

good luck guys.

Its pretty obvious that Equinox is now a multibagger in the making just by doing some simple sums.

After the take over of Citadel this company will be able to become a multibagger from the very cheap a chips share price where we are now.

Just have a look.

Equinox Mcap $4.04 billion

Citadel Mcap $1.17 billion

Combined group Mcap $5.21 Billion

Equinox has stated that the combined group will have the potential to produce copper in excess of 260,000tpa of
    copper within four years!!

This means with a conservative copper price of $8000/t we are looking at a revenue stream of $2.08 billion per year!!

This will mean that we are running now with a PE of 2.5

Give us a fair PE of 10 and we have a share price 4 x the present value and say $24 per share would be a much more likely figure.

And ofcourse since we will have a copper deficit aT that time according to the brokers, using a copper price of $8000 per tonnes is VERY cheap.

You can imagine once you have read this post that Equinox will be VERY MUCH A TAKE-OVER TARGET......

And I am sure that Vale or one of the other big boys will have done their homework also.

So after the Citadel take-over, EQUINOX will be a FAT SITTING DUCK ready to taken-out.

Lets hope it will be at a price closer to the $20 then the $10 figure per share.

Good luck to all

And we may have here on our hands the biggest copper mine take-over target of them all.

I will make sure that I stay fully invested in this company.

please do your own research

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.