BM8 0.00% 14.5¢ battery age minerals ltd

Your message doesn't even relate to what I was saying. I said, I...

1. 1,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    Your message doesn't even relate to what I was saying. I said, I just hope they are working hard behind the scenes. Also, I wouldn't want you to run this company with your lame arse quotes. Unless you live under a rock (maybe you do), 95 percent of spec CEOs are lifestyle directors, so my points are valid, and the fact we haven't had any news flow for months backs up my opinion.

I'm very happy we have EQN and very happy that we have great assets, but I have voiced that it's slow. Austria exploration permits (as you know, since you're the expert) take about 3 months to get. These should have been applied for last year and after the IPO, not now. Gerald was slow, and I don't want Nigel to be the same. As far as your comments on near-term, mid-term, and long-term plans, when did I say there shouldn't be this? This is about share price appreciation and not about a small internal plan. For a plan to be in process, that should be out to the market, explaining the steps, explaining the strategy, telling the story since, in the end, it's all about selling the story so you bring in buyers. That’s what it’s about.

FYI, if I ran this company, Austria would have been up and running last year. We would have had exploration permits, reviewed 100 yrs of data, the board would be on share-based payments, and I would be buying 20 percent of my 320k salary on the market every month to show shareholders how much I back this. There would be rock chip sampling, trenches done in Austria, and I would be going to every large broker house pitching about geranium. Instead, we are here, and I don't see Nigel buying on the market. The other board members did, which is great. Right now, we are moving on the back of EQN, so my post is valid to say I hope they are working hard as it would be easy right now to just sit back and let EQN do its thing (which I'm fine with), but I want BM8 to stand on its own two feet. I back the top shareholders to get this through, but I have been in this game for a long time.

I trust no CEO until he proves me wrong since I have been through so many of them . I will be the first to praise Nigel when he succeeds. I have spoken to so many ceos over the years, you always hear excuses , imo there’s no optimism or pessimism , just get it done . I added to my holding all the way from 60c to 12c so Cleary want to see this do well .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $29.62K 209.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73607 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 268249 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.