EQN 3.17% 32.5¢ equinox resources limited.

eqn

1. 62 Posts.
    I emailed Kevin Van Niekerk regarding recent share price weakness etc.

----- Original Message -----
    To: Kevin J. van Niekerk
    Sent: Fri Jun 06 05:45:56 2008
    Subject:

Dear Kevin,

I am a huge fan of equinox and currently hold around 20000 shares in EQN on the asx. I am a little disappointed in the recent share price weakness. For a company so close to production the share price drop off seems odd. Is there any reason for concern? Is power rationing to Zambia affecting the project? If so is there any contingency in place? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Thank you for your email.

After almost 10 years of Lumwana project development, we are indeed now very close to production.

Notwithstanding our concerted efforts, it is our opinion that the EQN share market is in transition between "developer" status and "producer" status. Further, the market will not ascribe a full producer multiple to EQN until they can see (and we can prove) that Lumwana is bedded down with all possible gremlins ironed out.

We continue commissioning work at site unabated and remain on target to fully commission in a matter of weeks. If an investor retains a much longer term investment horizon (that matches the persistence and years that we've put into this project), we fully expect that individual or institution to benefit handsomely in the longer term.

Let me know if we can assist further.

Kind Regards,
    KvN

Kevin J. Van Niekerk
    EQUINOX Minerals, Toronto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $40.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 31.5¢ $109.5K 335.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24182 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.