Ok, maybe a little reverse engineering:Whilst in America:I doubt...

1. 8,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    Ok, maybe a little reverse engineering:

Whilst in America:

I doubt it matters where one is placed in the world when it comes to being rich or poor - all countries have similar divisions.

I had an interesting conversation with a business owner a while back. Hypothetically I asked whether a million would be enough to live on to which came the reply that if a million was reached the next goal would be 2 million. Then I asked would 2 million be enough to which came - no, as the next goal then would be to reach 5 million. Then I asked at what point would enough be enough to which came the reply - there's always more to aspire to. Interestingly the same person asked me whether I knew how to get Centrelink benefits as the thinking was possible 'entitlement'.

I suspect similarly the life of a billionaire aspires to having a few more billions - just to ensure they have a continuation of their lavish lifestyle or perhaps to aspire to even bigger properties and more latest gadgets and consumables. There will always be those who are never satisfied even if there are 3000 pairs of shoes to choose from to wear - just wanting that extra stylish pair that I just can't do without - not too much to ask surely, it is just one extra pair.

Meanwhile the poor are wondering which pavement or gutter or if lucky, which tent to spend the next night on/in.

The girl and her crew in the first video had issues with being near 'smelly cows' - wonder what response they would present should they be filming in the poorest areas with tons of smelly rubbish?? rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.