CGG 0.00% 53.0¢ citadel resource group limited

Hi everyone,I am a long time holder of Equinox and have...

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi everyone,

I am a long time holder of Equinox and have experienced that next to an upside you can also very much have a downside getting a project in production if all does NOT go well.

You only have to see how Equinox went on the way to getting into production and getting their mine fully ramped up.

It was no fun at all, and many things went wrong along the way, with the shareprice going downwards with every new bit of bad news that came along.

Now we have Equinox fully ramped up, the company is starting to see healthy cash flows coming in from this Monster Copper Mine, being the LARGEST open cut copper mine in Africa.

Like Citadel is, Equinox itself is very much a take-over target, and I am sure that BHP and the like have had a closer look at them.

But for now Equinox has been spared and with taking out CGG it will be a little bit more insulated from a take-over.

In the meantime holders of Citadel will get an advance premium paid on their shares and become part of Equinox, which in itself is still cheap imho.

All the upside in the copper price remains, including a healthy cash flow which will underpinn the shareprice if the copper Mine from Citadel has hick-ups during production ramp up.

But you will have an additional upside from a proven managment team who brought the HUGE Lumwana copper mine into production during financial turmoil and a very challenging ramp up to production scenario.

This kind of Management experience itself is worth gold imho and will be applied to Citadel as well.

I also believe that Citadel will be only the very beginning of the Aquisition strategie that EQN has in place as this company wants to become a MAJOR mining house and has now the cashflows to make this happen.

Good luck guys and I hope that Citadel will become part of Equinox and the tremendous growth period, which this Monster copper mine has ahead of it.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.