MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

and then he was gone tazmac.I don't know what it was all about...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    and then he was gone tazmac.

I don't know what it was all about but that seemed a little bizzare to me.

Can't deny that small holders have endured death by a thousand cuts over this lot and I suppose we are an easy target for someone to add their own small incision. Worst of it is though, no one can crystalise their losses and move on, we just have to sit and wait...............and wait.

On the hopeful side if there is one to think of;
    the infrastructure is in place and supposedly working, the winding up order was staved off at the 11th hour, we can see that something albeit not massive is happening on site and we keep reading that the company is in negotiations with potential financiers (but that's been ongoing for nearly a year).

So, what will happen if we ever manage to attract some operating funds? My guess is there will be a mass exodus by the small "bleeding and pissed off" holders on reinstatement unless there is some earth shattering good news. In the meantime though we are well and truly bogged to the sh/house in the middle of the road and whether someone tows us out of the path of the looming roadtrain that has no brakes remains to be seen.

BofB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.