AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

Yup. As usual with these Perth stocks, the retail investors are...

1. 18,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Yup.

As usual with these Perth stocks, the retail investors are the last to know what is going on.

Clearly those in the know have been dumping for weeks.

I am starting to wonder if this project will ever get up. Seems like drowning men clutching at straws.
    The Chinese must have figured out by now that they will be able to sow up yet another Australian project for a song.

Personally I now cannot wait to be shot of my stock. Who would have thought, with such a good V-Ti-mag project so close to the coast that AXO would be the biggest disaster of all the iron companies on the ASX.

It seems I would have been better off sinking my cash into company whose directors reportedly ran around the cabin of and Etihad aircraft in pajamas, one then further exposing himself.

Or for V-ti-mag project GBG or even RDR! Amazing.

I really thought this was finally coming together, but it looks the recent ann is merely a wheel change after one fell off.

Sad state the Australian mining sector is in.

Companies running huge losses despite a three fold increase in commodity prices, and it seems nobody can get a project up without selling a huge stake for pennies to China.

Should be pretty easy for that broker pressuring the price down to send this to 25/20c now.

I really is pointless investing long in an Australian commodity company. Just short them all. you cannot go wrong in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.