LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

Now that is not very nice. Deal is far better than I expected....

1. 7,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Now that is not very nice. Deal is far better than I expected. Amanda was more in control than I ever expected. She must have used the BK threat, which would mean MT K would get nothing and JARE little, to get this deal. I do not think you yet understand that I will be very happy paying more and having a sure quick gain than getting stock for 0.10 and having high risk and a long wait. People that try to buy at bottom and top usually lose long term. Look at your account it should tell you your average buy price. With no share details could you tell me what it is?

If I take the money from sale and reinvested just that at $0.47 I would have 3 x the shares I sold. The market in general has gone up nicely since then Quicken tells me my total gain is greater than 50% ( since I live on investments it is impossible for me to know with out Quicken, too much activity). If I invested all the gain and the original money at $0.53 I could have 4X the shares. Tell me what I missed. What I will probably end up doing is investing just original money taken out between 0.15 and 0.20 and having 7x to 10x the number of shares sold. If you do not want to answer this on a public forum send email or text I will keep it to myself.

It is not that I want to buy higher than today's prices I would certainly rather own at 7 cents than 20 cents. It is Just I want to see certain things happen and I expect others will see what I see and the price will rise. When those things happen there is good chance the stock will take off fairly quickly. I will send you a text before I do anything. I will post it as soon as transaction is complete. No total share or $ value just buying at $X or selling at $X.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.