ATC 4.88% 3.9¢ altech batteries ltd

Thanks for the modelling that's great. My view is bring on the...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for the modelling that's great. My view is bring on the equity raise as I'm keen to top up where ever I possibly can. Anyway you do the numbers this project is a great return on capital. They have totally undercooked the selling price of hpa and the price of HPA is only going to go north from here. IRR is going to be 20% - 40% on the project depending on the production costs and market price of hpa both of which I'm extremely positive on. I don't plan on getting diluted and will continue to buy on market and through any possible raises we can participate in - What A great investment to be in over the long term and bring on a lower share price so I can buy some more!!! ( I understand why people want the share price to rally on these sorts of news but to be honest if it rallied too hard too early I'd be conflicted/tempted to sell just due to human nature BUT I know in my heart of hearts the right thing to do on this project is to hold all the way through and we will be rewarded with many many times the current share price!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $126.8K 3.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 377722 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 24385 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.