EMP 0.00% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

The last review update was April 2013. I appreciate that there...

1. 114 Posts.
    The last review update was April 2013. I appreciate that there has been little of substance to report since then given the legal holding pattern placed on the Derby Block. However, one must assume that Gordon Capital or Alpha Securities (or others) have been engaged by management long before now to prepare information to be released around this time i.e. after the offer of grant.

I would suggest that most foreseeable outcomes would have been prepared to draft stage before the offer of grant. This makes me wonder about the slight delay in further news from the company. Whilst we have 30 days to respond to the offer I can see no need to wait 30 days unless some serious negotiations have hit the table since the offer of grant was made. I see this as a likely producer of positive news in my opinion.

Management have had the necessary time to plan for every conceivable outcome and I can imagine they are now busy assessing all of the recent options available to them such that we shareholders are well rewarded.

As a long term holder I have complete faith in management and I look forward to the next round of company releases. It is indeed exciting times.

The last 12 months have been a lesson in patience, and I have enjoyed the many and varied opinions posted during this time, most of them by posters more learned than I. I wish all holders well, be they short or long termers - and may the company announcements be plentiful and positive.
    BRM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87760 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 222138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.