PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

EQUITY RESEARCH REPORT - WILSON dated 18 Jan 2022, page-121

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1864
    This is from another stocks agm i have deleted the company details to avoid cross promo but this CEO is all over not only the scientific development but also market strategy.

Considering weakened market conditions on the Nasdaq and more specifically the Nasdaq Biotech Index,
    which has corrected circa 20% in recent months, we have decided to complete our Nasdaq listing without an associated capital raise so that all variables associated with listing are under the Company’s control.

We have adjusted our strategy towards a “compliance listing”, which is now expected to occur during February and will coincide with the release of results from our phase 2 clinical study. After listing on Nasdaq with ticker “”, the Company reserves the right to raise capital at an appropriate time and to the appropriate suite of investors, as guided by our US financial partners EAS Advisors and Roth Capital.
    We believe this decision will allow us to time any capital raising initiative to take advantage of improved market conditions. Additionally, we will have the opportunity to announce further developments regarding our clinical programs and potentially new research programs in the psychedelic therapy field as our relationships within that space mature.

To strengthen our US presence, we are in the process of establishing an office there to
    undertake strategic stakeholder engagement with clinical research facilitators, regulatory authorities, and the investment community.

I personally will be spending an extended period of time in the US from the end of this month to set up our US office and networks. Additionally, we have engaged Rx communications, a top tier New York
    based PR firm, and together we have implemented an extensive PR plan leading into and post our Nasdaq listing to continue to drive awareness throughout the broader US market.
    The Board of Directors is also currently contemplating a free bonus option entitlement to reward all of our loyal shareholders. At this point no definitive decision has been made as to the terms of the bonus issue but
    the Company will provide an update to market once the board has reached a decision.

Now that is what i call a strategic plan moving the company forwards and also looking to reward its shareholders along the way for their loyalty

Shame that wasnt taken from our AGM presentation

Got a reply from Sue today informing me my emls had gone to spam lol and that she would follow up with charmaine on my previous correspondence now she is back onboard
    Last edited by samfiodiving: 08/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.