PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

EQUITY RESEARCH REPORT - WILSON dated 18 Jan 2022, page-123

1. 4,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2020
    Sam,

The company you refer to does do great prose. But they have yet to achieve any of the goals they have set themselves. Be it fast track into the sleep apnoea (how many years ago now?) EMA for their covid drug with that specisl ingredient (they dumped sleep apnoea for this one)etc etc. That was shoved aside for mushrooms right?
    Their company announcements use click bait headlines. where all the data needed as an investor is hidden in footnotes. They have been continuously raising money, be it by options or CR, with SOI some 70% more now than when I sold out a while ago.
    I sold out (I had a lot invested there) after chatting with one of the directors about the pathway forward. Full of excitement and enthusiasm but iffy on details.

So yes, the snippets you post are the way a company should be communicating. But successfully hitting goals on time is how a company makes share holder value. Yes the CR fell short. Great timing to have it happen while biotech markets correct as mentioned in your post. But pipeline is still being progressed as planned, as seen by todays announcement.
    Another 1.5 months to sort the CR overhang if that is their plan. But that would be very hard at this share price.

So as you say, for now we wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $63.52K 777.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43377 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 97561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.