PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

EQUITY RESEARCH REPORT - WILSON dated 18 Jan 2022, page-124

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Hi dalts
    I omitted the ticker on purpose because i did not want to get involved in they did this we did that

but being as you have gone there lets take a look at a few of your comments

So you say you sold out, and since that time their register has increased by around 70%

Nothing Wrong with raising money if the SP and MC stay in tune and i must say one director injecting $8.2mil in an option conversion and becoming a sub holder pretty impressive if you ask me

I have compared stocks from that 70% increase you talked of, as you can see both companies were at very similar position both SP and MC wise

Screenshot (87).png

you say dalts

So yes, the snippets you post are the way a company should be communicating.

But successfully hitting goals on time is how a company makes share holder value.

really dalts because looking and the chart it would appear to me that shareholder return is over 600% up in favour of the company that you infer are yet to achieve any of their goals, i would say they are going ok for zero achievement
    Perhaps we should start using click bates if this is their outcome

You say our pipe line is advancing as planned, i am glad you understand the plan because i have no idea to be honest with you dalts, from what we have been told anyway, which i have already gone over in previous post  

And in lite of that i have put my reservations down in writing to Charmaine looking for answers, will i get them.

will just have to wait and see

I keep pushing in this space Dalts because i am not really interested in dreaming anymore about partnerships and other indications that may or may not elevate our sp.

I am looking for reality in the form of their capital management a plan put forwards that will guard our investments should we for any reason have a set back at futility, get something else in motion prior to futility

We have seen sarepta lose $8bil in value overnight because of a negative result luckily it never wiped them out , i watched innate go from $1.80 to 3c in the blink of an eye because of a failed trial,

and plan that outlines the tox study for instance  some here are expecting a follow on from the FDA feedback on the protocols for the trial, to be quite honest i am not expecting that i am thinking once they get the trial set up, they will shelve the study until such time as the futility results come out, why, well to me this would make sense no point in spending cash we do not have if there is a problem at futility, if the futility results are good then it would make sense to start the tox study along with the back end of the trial to culminate all data in the final stage and give the company the requirement for joint approval to market in both the FDA and EMA routes

But we dont know any of the above for a fact do we.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $46.54K 563.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164616 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.