BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I think it is a fantastic announcement and reinforces my already...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I think it is a fantastic announcement and reinforces my already high confidence in Buddy. I would suggest we be a little cautious though in thinking that a signing in the Caribbean is going to have any immediate or substantial impact on any other operations within the Nestle world. Having worked for many years in a similarly sized company I'm very sure that the only way this will move with any pace through Nestle is if it is mandated from global operations. Without that, any benefits will get lost in the myriad of reports that nobody reads and /or be subject to the other, often larger factories not being interested because they didn't "discover" it or they dismiss it for being not complicated enough. That said, having the high profile name will certainly add credibility and assist with the continued rollout within the Caribbean and be a very useful name and case study to use elsewhere in the world.
    Great work and congratulations to the Buddy team but let's not set any unrealistic expectations about getting many more of the 447 sites too quickly!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.