ERA 2.78% 3.7¢ energy resources of australia limited

era - the facts

1. elc
    938 Posts.

The FACTS, rather than all the negatives. The negatives have already been well documented on here by many shorters, so there is no need to keep on repeating them. They are not even serious issues.

COMPARE the SUCCESSFUL Capital Raising of ERA to the UNSUCCESSFUL Capital Raising of BSL:

1) ERA raised $0.5B, ALL the funds they were after and BSL have raised about HALF the funds they were after

2) ERA achieved a 31% PREMIUM to the issue price in the institutional bookbuild, with a clearing price of $2.00 per share. BSL achieved a premium of 0%, meaning that the bookbuild was completed at the issue price of $0.40 per share. There was no reason instos had to pay $2.00 per share rather than $1.53. If they believed that it was only worth $1.53, they would have paid $1.53.

Given the successful Capital Raising, ERA now has $680M in the Bank. A very strong financial position. Many other companies would love to be in this position in this environment and also with ZERO DEBT.

There is absolutely no reason for the ERA Share Price to have fallen below the Clearing Price of $2.00. I was very surprised when that happened.

The sell off this week is even worse. Study the facts and you will see that the shorters have become rich at the hands of ill informed ignoramus ERA shareholders.

I have my suspicions as to who some of these shorters are, some people that have been posting on here... they have successfully fooled you, yes you who sold this week.

The ball is now in the hands of ERA shareholders. You can continue to panic, causing me to buy in more and the shorters to become rich. Or you can calm down, assess the facts, assess what investors paid for this a few weeks ago, assess the VERY STRONG FINANCIAL position of the company and decide that there is no way you will sell this week or in the foreseeable future.

Uranium is here to stay and ERA will capitalise on this. It may not be obvious to some now, but it will become obvious over time. Uranium is where the growth will be in years to come and ERA is very lucky that they have the experience and know how already within the company, so that they will be able to capitalise on this in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $819.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $16.83K 470.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 13647 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.