STX 2.63% 19.5¢ strike energy limited

Eregulla Deeps, page-310

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2792

Hi Spockie, invertedva, justadabble....

In a way, Strike is like a long-term love affair for me - extremely difficult to break up completely...

Nevertheless, I am now waiting for the logging results before I make a decision to get back in. If the results are indeed excellent and there are also new findings about the GWC, then I will definitely come back. The question of the GWC in particular can have a considerable influence on a reassessment of West Erregulla and ultimately of Strike.

What also worries me, however, is the incredible situation with the short selling... so I will certainly wait for the expected rebalancing of the ASX-200 index.

I would also like to see much more detailed reporting from Strike on the progress of important drillings. The information situation for us retail investors is unfortunately poor and shareholding during a drilling is almost like playing the lottery in view of the fundamental importance of the ED1 drilling, for example. In my opinion, this is completely inappropriate - especially in view of the long-standing retail shareholders.

At Justadabble, I found this statement by the WA Government Committee (like many others) incomprehensible. The MinRes exploration results clearly show the enormous potential for gas and also for oil in the Perth Basin. They would do better to establish a policy that encourages extensive exploration and investment to unlock this potential for West Australia. Unfortunately, a powerful lobby seems to have prevailed over long-term common sense…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $558.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.8¢ 18.8¢ $2.110M 10.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1906438 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1403407 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.