5GN 0.00% 15.5¢ 5g networks limited.

eremia, page-4

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Get used to this volvo, it may be possible that not many announcements will be made by ARQ in the next few months. Here are some announcements that I'm expecting this year:

- ARQ should announce increased production from Hovea as soon as that is online
    - Quarterly report is due some time this month
    - Forward plan and drilling timetable for Eremia and planned exploration wells later this year. (Regarding Eremia not sure whether they will production test (not sure if it's necessary if they are already committed to drilling appraisal wells)
    - Further 3D seismic being carried out
    - Possible additional licence grants in the Perth basin, I see the WA department of mining are releasing further Northern Perth Basin acreage, wouldn't be surprised if ARQ are putting in a bid or two
    - Cliffhead commerciality declared later this year
    - Possible takeover
    - Drilling progress reports when the drilling program kicks off

It may be quiet now but I think it's going to be an exciting year for shareholders. Only risk I see is a downturn in the oil price. I wanted to add that I have been disappointed with ARQ and how it's disclosure to shareholders has slipped since production from Hovea started. The company was previously more forthcoming, whether they are too busy now, I am unsure. Anyway with a shareprice performance like ARQ's who's going to complain. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Good trading, read the red stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $15.80K 101.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 489193 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 837187 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.