ERG 11.1% 1.0¢ eneco refresh ltd

Can we please deal with the factsErnst & Young have acted as...

1. 99 Posts.
    Can we please deal with the facts

Ernst & Young have acted as auditors. Please refer to the past annual reports of ERG for the proof.

It is laughable that certain members continue to claim that they know the facts. When clearly they are swimming in a pool of full of iceburgs.

It is indisputable that EY crossed swords with ERG in the past and now PWC have crossed sword with the Board. Can you see a trend.

The past audit certificates of ERG will show EY signed off on the audit.

The Board obviously believed they can buy an audit opinion. The facts are that the Big accounting firms in this case did not believe in the story. Ala "going concern" issues raised.

Once again, I will state that this is not personal. If the truth hurts then that is consequence of the mistakes that have been made by the true believers.

As I have stated some time ago that ERG was a sell for various reasons. The share price is reflective of this reality plain and simple.

Do not continue to blame the market or commentary on the stock that does not coincide with your point of view for the demise in the ERG share price.

The market gives signals, you can choose to ignore them or you can choose to listen, its all up to individual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $2.723M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $295 29.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170471 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.