LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

erg acquisition, page-13

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Bleasby, my research is from a year or two ago. I have searched my files but did not retain the research. The only note I could find was:

"Industry experience to date suggests that the range of energy available per tonne of coal via UCG processes is 10-20 gigajoules per tonne. This equates to approximately 1 bbl - 2 bbl of liquid petroleum products such as diesel, jet fuel or naphtha per tonne of coal if the gas was put through a GTL plant"

What did surprise me was the valuation of energy as oil/gas PJs was a significant higher ratio to that of Coal as energy, and thus the value of an oiler, say CSG is higher than if reported as coal reserves. So what I would like to see is coal reserves for UCG now be re-reported in PJs, and see the share price jump as a result. Being now an oil producer alone means we will now be recorded in that index. I cannot comment on how this may affect price as in the past I have not delved greatly in this area of knowledge.

But I would welcome more discussion and knowledge based on the difference in valuations , as I think many may be surprised by the data and possible affect on share price potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.