ERG 10.0% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

erg brand value

1. 5,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    Merket always focus on comany revenue, profit, debt. ERG's recent project success further affirm it's still the world leader in integrated Automated Fare Collection systems. With Beijing, Hongkong, Singapore, as well as UK, USA project success, its leader status more and more consolidated. Especially with the Asia market growing, shanghai, Guangzhou, Tokyo, Seoul may be become the next project partners. Except Sydney, sounds ridiculous? Australian should be proud of ERG, 20 years ERG really erect an outstanding profile of Australia IT technology.
    Crisis, Bankrupt, ERG survive again and again, when we looking bact at all the projects ERG involved, we have to say that most of them are success indeed. So how much does "ERG" worth, its logo, its brand, its reputation??? Duncan keeps investing, reconstructure, obtaing more holdings, for what on earth? I guess he is still betting on ERG's future. Yes ERG seems hopeless now, but its business model still very positive and if the investor wants to rebuild a company like ERG, how much will cost? 500 million? Have to say Duncan is a smart businessman. His vision always towards the long future. His next step should be buying out other shareholders, then 100% control ERG. on contrary, if he really cares the rest holders,and doing the right thing now, with new management, new capital injection, and more oncoming projects success, its also not a bad base for him. If 115 million is only for ERG'S brand, I think it's still a bargain, how many companys in AUS are as famous as ERG around the world ?

If after 10 years Vix ERG is still alive, how many success it gains again? how much does its share worth?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.