ERG 0.00% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

erg sale, page-11

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Is Utilico (or Ingot, or any one of a dozen sub-entities controlled by Saville) selling ERG shares in order to suppress the price and thereby 'soften up' and scare the existing ERG shareholders into submission? If Duncan Saville, as a director of this company, is required to inform the ASX of any directly held share transactions, would it not make sense to perform any selling 'at arm's length', and thereby escape the aforementioned requirement? Even though the ASX may require any director to disclose a transaction involving any direct or indirectly held shares/options etc, it is easy to delay such info (until post EGM?) and then claim 'an error or oversight' - the ASX doesn't give a damn, since I've only ever heard of a few high-profile cases where a director is investigated. That often takes years and then comes to naught anyway. I have bought/sold/accumulated ERG shares for more than ten years now, and I'll be damned if I'm going to give the company away to Saville. You can't tell me ERG couldn't get a line of credit from another lender to pay Saville off - I think the directors, AND HENSON, are pulling a swifty. Why, only in May, Colin Henson was assuring investors and the market that the company could see it's way through, despite the Tcard cancellation. What's happened in 3-4 months? It's only been good news (Beijing, Stockholm and now SFO). Each annual report brings the same standard line from the board - "Even though we've wasted another year and millions of dollars, we now believe we are in a position to ensure a more positive and profitable year ahead, etc etc etc). So, having said my piece, and still being the owner of a substantial parcel of shares, THERE IS NO WAY I WILL BE VOTING FOR THE CURRENT PROPOSAL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26290 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 96335 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.