ERG 0.00% 0.8¢ eneco refresh ltd

erg the new oracle

1. 260 Posts.
    ERG reminds me of the ORACLE company back in the 70s and 80s.

ORACLE had a technologically advanced database but it ran a bit slow and had a few glitches.

They sold so much of the stuff however that with all the money they made they were able to hire the smartest guys to make it go faster and they also bought smart sales and management staff to look after the customers and run the company.

Eventually, the product implementations caught up with the technology and the customers were so happy they bought more of Oracle's stuff and even referred them to others.

Oracle is now the 2nd biggest software company after Microsoft.

With even average management, a technological superior product must eventually become a dominant market force. The secret of course is to establish the dominant position BEFORE a competitor's technology catches up.

Yep, I've been waiting quite a while and I've been averaging down on this one for over 3 years. You'd think they would have been able to implement a few projects on time and within budget. It's not that hard guys. The Microsoft project package can help you do it and it only costs $700.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.178M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 220000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.