VID videlli limited

ERG died and now moves into the last stage to register its...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    ERG died and now moves into the last stage to register its death.

In my view, no one could stop this registration of its death since it fortunately and unfortunately has been in a value investor ruthlessly.

1. If no these value investors, ERG would be died long time ago and no one could find excuses by blaming anyone else.
    1.1> IT bust was all to blame and everyone would feel much better.
    1.2> You have to accept the fate
    1.3> No one would say anything after they could not get any hopes.

2. Wrong timing and misunderstanding of the great High Tech dragged these value investors into the hell without good enough safety margin.
    2.1> They keep to put the good money after bad ones which has given the hopes and expectation of the small players who may be trapped there when ERG sold at $40 per share or $1 or $0.20, what'ever!
    2.2> So the cheer team were formed and disappeared time by time.
    2.3> We could not give up the hope and we don't want to blame ourselves that we expected too much and then we were trapped there.
    2.4> We don't know the thanks and don't know to learn the lessons when we play the money.
    2.5> We are trapped with the hope someone could cut the traps for us...

3. Unfortunately these value investors have made their biggest mistakes in their investment life.
    3.1> They thought it was the time to ring the bell to stop the hope game
    3.2> They are rich but they could not afford to let ERG eat their hard-earned money bit by bit without any hope.
    3.3> They want to get any bit from the ERG messes as always. It is their instinct to get the cents from rubbish.

4. The trapped small shareholders were shocked again after they count every day painfully to wait for the white knight.
    4.1> it is unfair!
    4.2> why do you want to get all of the ashes under the fire into your workshop?
    4.3> I have the right to protect my ashes and get the interests belong to me.

5. All of the initial happiness and appreciation to the big boys gone.
    5.1> The small guys have united together to fight
    5.2> I don't know the result of the fighting but I do feel it is a one to waste the money and energy.
    5.3> Of course I assumed you would like to take the responsibility for your money and your decision.
    5.4> No too much has been left after 800 Engineers were sacked.

6. The money need the people to earn but not to burn.
    6.1> ERG, VID, have burnt too much.
    6.2> And the damage has been done.
    6.3. It is unfair to stop the big boys to get something from the ashes since they have taken more risks than the small players.
    6.4> You could cut the traps by yourselves as small players and go away.
    6.5> But the big boys are tied there.

7. Only one chance the small shareholders would get something that is they don't sell and forget.
    7.1> After liquidation or a few years struggling, this dead dog was reborn.
    7.2> How about if the big boys cheat? If the court could find the fact, the big boys would give up and accept the consequences and let a administrator in.
    7.3> Game over and then everyone is loser.
    7.4> Actually no any technology breakthrough has good results.
    7.5> Don't believe that? Read the history of the aviation and automobile to see how many companies have been bankrupted!

What I need to do? I hope I could trade it one more time at $0.001 to be memory forever in my market playing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VID (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.