ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

erh projects , page-6

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Great stuff ciggys.

I think you and Kojasper have well and truly taken over from myself and a couple of others as the authorities on ERH (all i know now is they found oil! hehe)...and Ya from an educational point of view.

I was just around a year or so ago to tell everyone that this company 'looked like a pretty good punt' because they had picked up oil projects privatised by the Brazil govt (ie petrobras forced to offload) and because their partner was made up of Petrobras ex technical staff...ie 1+1 = 2

for me its now a case of wait for the market to take note.

I liken this very much to when I bought a significant amount of IGO at 30c or so. They had acquired a great high grade nickel project offloaded by WMC due to other priorities...yet the market didn't give them the time of day for quite a while. I was on a holiday in Europe when the market finally decided this company was worth a lot more than what it was (the day after i arrived in Europe actually)...improved my holiday tenfold I can tell you! ;-) Of course the economic circumstances were quite different back then..but the same value proposition is there imho. Mind you I made the mistake of selling IGO way to early...won't make the same mistake here.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.