eric/anna/dianne/cardikel, page-30

1. 406 Posts.
    Ericabaume
    You said : You have chosen to adopt the burden of thousands of years of Jewish persecution .
    Wrong . The BURDEN is not a choice . It is always there , mostly hidden , but like the venomous snake who sleeps in winter , it keeps coming up , and everytime , despite the new skin , in essence it is the same snake . Yes , unfortunately , that inflicted burden is not a choice .

You said :

The German experience in WWII on the other hand taught me that we are all capable of the most horrific behaviour.

Wrong . What the NAZIS did to the JEWS was a unique and very sophisticated , well planned and executed , by a very VILE and highly intelligent PEOPLE . This was a whole and thorough mission never occurred before in history . I am sorry to realize how either UNINFORMED or BLIND you are about the NAZI FINAL SOLUTION TO THE JEWISH QUEST . It is a pity , because you seems to transject an intellectual approach which at best can be described as completely hollow .

JEWS are not MURDERERS . remember that . There are in Israel 5 million Jews . There are in Israel on average 1.25 million Jewish families . Since the Re emergence of Zionism at 1880 , there were about 30000 dead from ARAB hostilitis , 200 000 INJURED Physically and millions - emotionally . There is no family in Israel that is not an INTEGRAL PART of this statistics .
    If you want to understand the numbers multiply them by 4 and you'll get an Australian pro rata numbers . Israelis are HURT more than any peoples on earth . NO OTHER NORMAL NATION WOULD have ENDURED the above . Yet most of them do not hate their neighbours the way those neighbours hate them . And have a fair dinkum look at their achievements despite .

Deep in your heart you thr TRUTH .
    You and your friends do not admit this very truth because such an addmission will collapse your raison detre politically .

I once suggested fallguy to visit Israel . You should as well .
    DUFF

You also sai

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.