ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I agree levsert on the fact in his previous post he would have...

1. 6,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1597
    I agree levsert on the fact in his previous post he would have been heavily involved and on the panel adjudicating the EIA processing.

I saw a pic somewhere of him hosting one of the communal meetings in what appeared a casual - information session regarding all things mining.
    Information sessions as such are vital to educating all on any such mining issues. From explaining govt processes - EIA -SIA - it really is extensive the list and important to have such dialogue within the community rather than individuals posting such things as the earlier facebook post whom received one thumbs up for his/her efforts. The more the community/population understand the process - the better for GGG going forward.

Back to Dundas - I see at this stage roughly 2.5 months and still awaiting from conclusion of "Public Consultations" to submitting their white paper for the govt to process. My assumption there would be the usual translations in which GGG will be required to do.

It's just a good reference for timelines re GGG EL/ML grant which appears in the case of Dundas:

10 weeks public consultations
    12 weeks minimum white paper/translations
    ? govt process white paper (any further amendments requested govt request)

Given we have not entered the pc - given we do not know any possible future govt requests from our white paper response we are looking at on a Dundas timeline - well a bit longer than i hoped for but that's fine - it's the process and I like all eagerly await the company update on pc commencement date.

In the meantime all fundamentals we know remain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.365K 380.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 436371 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.