FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Erinne - question on your AGM observations, page-5

1. 850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Hardmano et al,

My opinion from the AGM is that FAR will instigate arbitration processing as a means to bring COP to the negotiating table.

I would love for FAR to exercise its PE rights for the full 35%, but as I noted, Cath mentioned twice that they are willing to consider a negotiated position. (If FAR has no intentions to negotiate a financial deal - why would she say that?). To me, it was like planting the seed.

Furthermore, she went on to say that if FAR is successful, it would be a messy result. In her words "like unscrambling an egg". My interruption to this was that if FAR is successful against COP and get their 35%, where does that leave the JV with WPL out of the picture. Yeha I agree that we need to look after our own interests - but that doesn't limit us to PE. We need to keep our eye on the end game here - and that is getting SNE into production ASAP. Bringing in a new operator will cause delays to program.

Anyway, above is my opinion drawing some parallels from statements made in the AGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $100.5K 203.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90297 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 2422 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.