FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Erinne - question on your AGM observations, page-6

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Mike

I think that some time ago FAR said either in a release or an email posted here that they maintain their right to pre-emption and that they looked forward to informing shareholders WHEN the next proactive move was made to pursue those rights. I guess from all that was said at the AGM it would appear that the next move is to arbitration and if that happens I am sure they will announce it. But management were at pains to say that on this and other strategies they are keeping all their options pen and that they are open to a negotiated settlement with COP (ahead of arbitration I would assume). So it sounded to me (and some others have made the same observation) that FAR hoped/expected that the threat of arbitration might lead to a resolution. And we are obviously not going to hear about any negotiations until they are concluded.

I share your frustration but I think we have to assume that FAR management are working in our best interests to resolve tjis and that they are best left to get on with it,

H

PS: Isn't it great that we can all now buy more shares at the last ER price .. yeh!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.