VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Hey Bjorn,I found this quote from June.... based on 40MW being...

1. 10,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    Hey Bjorn,

I found this quote from June.... based on 40MW being 14 Powerboxes, 500MW could be 150 odd.

It all depends on the heat generated. I also read a quote saying in a coal powered powerstation, that 1 unit goes to electricity, and 2 units go to waste. The Powerbox was looking to recover 1 of those 2 wasted units. That a very big call (from the MD). They are effectively saying that a stack of powerboxes could double the power output of a Coal fired power plant. The mind boggles.

-------------------------------------------

http://www.cisionwire.com/opcon/50-msek-in-large-australian-order-for-five-opcon-powerbox

At large Iron Ore operations with 40 MW generation capacity or greater, more thorough studies have found that there is room for up to 14 Opcon Powerbox units. At the same time we have an extensive gas pipeline network in Australia where tremendous amounts of waste heat is lost at each pumping station. A single pumping station could have enough waste heat available for 14 Opcon Powerboxes. That says a lot about what economic and environmental potentials that we are looking at here”, says Ross Smith, Managing Director of CoGen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 55096344 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 86358455 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.