VPR 33.3% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Hej hej. I dont think 2 cents to 2 dollars is ridiculous at all...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Hej hej. I dont think 2 cents to 2 dollars is ridiculous at all just not very precise, but how can anyone be, there are so many variables, so many things that could happen and different timeframes for this quite unusual company. People are often slain on hotcopper for there investing criteria or rationale, I for one do it mainly for a hobby and the making momey is secondary. This offends some people but why must we take money so bloody seriously, to juxtipose if I play golf, but I dont care if I win or not I just enjoy the game that would be fine. Everyone has their own reason to invest in any company. For me I have a few thousand in which i can afford to lose but would prefer not to. I like the sound of the concept,it will help the environment and the science sounds viable, I am a Swedish resident and I know that unless something has changed since i left Swedes dont build crap, and I know someone who knows someone, the hot tip factor. None of it very scientific or well researched but even though I am down at the current share price still happy to be in. Huge upside. Cheers all Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $14.85K 7.427M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 42758199 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 73750902 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.