VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Bjorn,at last a reasonable post which doesn't attack and aims to...

1. 48 Posts.
    Bjorn,

at last a reasonable post which doesn't attack and aims to provide unbiased input to the forum. I applaud.

For me, 8c is actually not too bad. In my last post i mentioned 9c, which would have been best case scenario. 8c is ok with me, as most of these types of placements are at similar discounts.

If management can continue to raise capital in small chunks at reasonable discounts, then this for me would eliminate the second of 2 issues I had with the stock. Given that it seems that the Stora ENso Power box is up and running, then things are certainly looking brighter.

I have never doubted this stocks potential (mentioned it in everyone of my posts). But as we all know, sometimes potential does not get fulfilled due to various problems along the way. ERJ is certainly looking like it has gone some way to making sure it does fulfil its potential.

We still need to see a deal done for the first Power box. That is crucial. When we see that, we will see big share price move.

good luck to all holders, especially the one who mentioned 2c or $2. You truly have an interesting way of approaching investing. Hope it works for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $25 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 24792104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66633000 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.