VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

erj to benefit greatly from carbon tax

1. 267 Posts.
    Hi all,

Some of you may or may not have heard of this company, if you have or haven't regardless, I think it would be wise to at least have a look into it before the price gets away too quickly.Since the Clean Energy Futures bill has passed, this company has the potential for very good prospects.
    The company holds the rights to market the technology of the OPCON power box which is manufactured in Sweden.The basic concept of this Power box is to utilise heat waste from existing power plants which are currently in service and turn that heat waste into useable energy for no extra cost.This will offset the costs for a carbon tax for any company wich choses to utilise this technology. They have the first box now in Australia almost ready for commisioning into its first power plant.The company has run in to a couple of hurdles in the past, however have managed to overcome them and is now on its way to reap the rewards of its efforts.The company has also been mentioned on wise-owl a little while ago, and has also gained some publicity on the small caps segment of the business channel as well as a few other shows.
    I think its a least worth looking into for anyone who likes to buy small caps with a medium-long term hold.The timing couldn't be better right now.
    The company also has the rights to market this technology in quite a few different countries.
    With it gaining more and more publicity lately I think we could expect this one to outperform most other small cap stocks over the next few months at minimum. Especially now that the Clean energy Future bill has been passed, I think it would be hard to go wrong with this one.
    Best to carry on with some of your own research, but I think its a nice little stock for people to take a look at.

Happy investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 34778033 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66394654 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.