ERL 0.00% 0.2¢ empire resources limited

ERL Strikes Gold earnings imminent.

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Those that expected it to happen in 2016 ..then got disappointed  because of weather delays and council road bs..should now be happy..mining is a roller coaster ride more so in micro and small cap , some hit it big some don't ..been a year down the track road is up and running now ..transport to the gold mill  happens next week.. processing happens shortly after..they say around 2 weeks for the gold to start flowing..happy to give them a week or 2 longer....will be up to burbank i expect..a short wait for some , who bought in recently ,more for others that expected it in 2016....happening now though and you need to get over the delay.. ..can't see why you wouldn't be happy now ...that is if you actually hold shares in ERL..if you have money invested you will be smiling soon..imo..reason being.

ERL are not looking for gold that might be there , they know it is there , this is not a seek and might find project ..this is a just dig it up project which after all the bs delays which pi$$ed them off as much as the investors is now happening..

Can't see why you wouldn't be happy about this news..time to move on from past, what you invested in 2016 is actually happening now..sp moved up then on spec..we are now dealing with fact..there is no  future in the past..the present is just that a present a gift..and that i see is gold..which we know and they know is there..attack my comment if you must but in reality the gold will flow ,you know it is there they know it is there we have the results ..the earning potential is there..the price is low can't see it going lower ..will go up..your call..i see the upside..most likely just stating the obvious to some...terrific price to come in at or top up at..not sure the low price will be there for much longer..? doubt it very much..

The Penny's Find bankable feasibility study (BFS) was released in June, and based on a gold price of $1,500 per ounce and a probable ore reserve of 146,000 tonnes grading 4.62 grams per tonne gold, the open pit operation alone would generate in the order of $7.6 million in free cash flow in less than 12 months.

For every $100 per ounce increase in the price of gold above $1,500 per ounce, the open pit would generate an additional $2 million in free cash flow. The current price is $1,575 per ounce, equating to $1.5 million in additional free cash flow. This circa $9 million in free cash flow will be of substantial assistance in funding the group's exploration program going forward.

In its quarterly report, Empire Resources (ASX: ERL) said it had 4,500 tonnes of ore mined and stockpiled ready to commence processing at Maximus Resources' Burbanks Mill, 9 kilometres south of Coolgardie.
    ERL's Managing Director, David Sargeant, said that the company would begin transporting ore to the plant next week. Each haulage and treatment campaign is scheduled to process between 15,000 and 20,000 tonnes of gold ore.

make your own judgement DYOR..i for one have topped up numerous times do as you like..  phone them..they are contactable ..never had a call unanswered yet..GLTAH ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.225M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 9351097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8050535 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 133333
Last updated 15.02pm 26/04/2024 ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.